I've just finished Web 2.0 and i must say i learned a lot. There is so much out there that I expected myself to know about, and didn't. Even things that I thought I knew were reinforced and explained over again through this program. For example, I knew about Wikipedia.org, but I had no idea about individual Wiki sites. Or Youtube, I think everyone my age goes on Youtube once a week if not once a day, but i didn't know that you could embed videos into your blog. The most mind blowing part of Web 2.0 ,for me, was Google Docs. I still cant get over how convenient the document sharing is.
This program was much more helpful than i thought it would be, to be honest. I'm glad i participated in it and i hope there will be more like this to come.
Gregory Haile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment